poniedziałek, 13 sierpnia 2012

Food, Poland and surprise

Little surprise for u! My owl clock which I found on the antique market --> 



My food. As u see I eat feta cheese - Favita, salt and not that soft as other white cheese here. Muffin with chocolate, chinese snacks <wasabi too>, jelly jam <strawberry and orange> and in the end two chocolate bar Danusia <green is with mint inside mmmm>


This is my idea for the Poland project.
That's it!

Some days ago I found a great musical Cats, I am talking about video version of this. Funny it's old and some ppl sell it on ebay as vhs <I have many vhs in my home still> 
I didn't knew is that good! I mean the musical. Coz I hate musicals in real but... this suits, movements, songs - I love it! I can't stop watching this all the time for 3 days!
U can find it on youtube too coz on ebay it's too expensive.
I hope u will love it my dears. Bye!




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz